Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Venture Hunting Has Paid Off

Originally Posted by Super Perforator 29-03-2015 at 18:58 (368 Views)    
Hello Everybody!

I have just been watching the YOUTUBE film of the security presentation from CCP at Fanfest...

(When I watched last year... I assumed those hair styles were an accident... a result of having to fill in for someone else at short notice... this year proved me wrong!!!)

I am pleased to announce, or reaffirm, that the VENTURE is no longer the most banned bot-mining ship! A singular New Order victory!

As a prize-winner in every New Order Venture Hunting Competition that has been run... I feel proud to have contributed to our victory.
Way back before the competitions, when I was using Coercers to gank Ventures in Balle.... people laughed at me (because I bought coercers accidentally whilst drunk-browsing the market in Dodixie). Maybe I will write a post... later... about the advantages of Coercers over Catalysts... for ganking Ventures.

And with the other great news to come out of Fanfest, that ganking actually HELPS rather than HINDERS "New Player Retention"... we can feel especially reinforced in our beliefs!! If the Venture was not a bot... then it was a new player, that we helped to retain!

Praise James!

No comments:

Post a Comment