Tuesday, March 8, 2016

How I got my Avatar.

Originally Posted by Super Perforator 12-10-2014 at 12:37 (208 Views)    
So here is the story of how I got my Avatar (Forum Avatar... not the Titan that looks like a dildo).

I was created shortly after the banning of Erotica1 (I chose the hairstyle so I could remember her... even if it meant wasting a few precious hours training an Amarr to fly Gallente).

Back then I cut my teeth in Gamis, although I was not really powerful enough to do any serious damage. The Derelik region had a few active white knights, and they would try and interfere with what we were doing. Every so often I would get podded. I became fascinated with the "corpse in space" and wanted desperately to get a good frontal shot.

April 15th 2014: White Knight Svarii managed to activate a kill right on me. Having checked out his killboard (zkillboard.com/character/276758740/), and seeing that it was then mostly "red" I decided to undock in my pod a few times, and see if I could get a "frontal shot". Eventually I succeeded, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment